I know I haven’t written in a while… but here are some easy hairstyles that you can add onto or take an idea from for your character.
Some of these I have had while playing the many roles of my characters.
Comment down below which one is your favorite and let me know if you try one of these!
I was recently tagged to do the sunshine blogger award and am so excited to do it.
Thank you to Write Your Destiny for nominating me.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
What is your favorite mythical creature?
My favorite creature is the unicorn or dragon.
Who is your closest confidant?
My mom, or my best friend.
Do you prefer to draw or write?
This one is a hard one, I love to do both and cannot choose.
Share your favorite childhood memories?
My favorite childhood memories would be hanging out with my family while we were camping or getting my first cat. That was FANTASTIC!
What would you do if you only had one day left to live?
If I only had one day left to live, I would travel to Ireland, surf, and have my friends and family by my side.
If you could rewrite a book which one would you choose?
I would choose the Divergent series or specifically the last one because I hate how she dies. I would also make her character better.
What is your favorite dessert?
My favorite dessert is either mint chocolate chip ice cream or brownies.
Coffee or tea?
Definitely Coffee although some types of teas are good. I love coffee.
What is your favorite candle scent?
My favorite candle scent is pine or citrus.
If you could bring one person back to life who would it be?
I would either bring back Leonardo Da vinci or William Shakespeare.
Who is your favorite historical figure?
I can’t decide. But here are some of them: Queen Elizabeth the 1st, Abraham Lincoln, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Florence Nightingale, George Washington, Alexander the Great, and Joan of Arc, etc.
Pencil Art by Tim
- If you could travel back in time where would it be and why?
- Painting or Reading?
- What is one country you would want to visit and why?
- What are you most afraid of?
- As a child, what did you dream of doing?
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- If you had to change your name, what would it be and why would you choose that name?
- Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
- What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?
- If you could only keep five possessions what would they be?
- If you won the lottery what would you do?
The dragon sits upon the rock
Looking into the twilight sky
Like an electric shock
Deep in the night
Where the stars shine bright
Then the dragon is gone
Today was my first day of high-school. By first period I had homework which was terrible but I saw my friends and that was SO GREAT! I had off periods because of college classes and I hung out with my friends, ate lunch and of course did a little bit of school work. I also had to stand in line for pictures and to get my textbooks. Overall, the day was ok and I didn’t have a terrible time which was good. I am ready for tomorrow, kind of and I hope it will be a fun day! Comment down below if you still go to school and if you don’t say what your favorite part of school was!
Here are some cool Ideas of Art nails, if you want a new design for your nails.
Comment down below which nails were your favorite!
The day is here
The play is on
Excitement in the air
Hair is done within an hour
Makeup has now begun
Highlight, contour and blush
Eyeliner, eyebrows and Lipstick
Makeup is done
Costume is on
A full audience
After four hours,
and a bunch of hairspray
We walk on stage.