Happy New Year! It is officially 2019! Here are my new years resolutions.
New Years resolutions:
- Get better at acting and apply for acting opportunities.
- Do Crossfit more and become stronger in every aspect.
- Draw more.
- Go on more adventures.
- Do well in school.
- Read more.
- Have the fun of a lifetime.
- Blog and attain new followers that can come on my journey with me.
- Be kind and help others.
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Here is a video that I made.
It is Christmas Eve! I can’t believe it. Here is a list of my favorite Christmas songs. Dance along to it. I always use these songs in my Christmas plays.
- Drummer Boy
- We wish you a merry Christmas
- Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer
- Jingle Bells
- Underneath the tree
- Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
These are just a few of my favorites and the ones I have been listening to a lot. Comment down below which one is your favorite!
As it grows closer and closer to Christmas people are starting to finish up thier gift wrappings. Here is a picture I took of my gifts and then below it is my drawing.
Comment down below if they look similar!
(This was a little hard so they are on different perspectives and it is a rough sketch)
Photography can sometimes be referred to as art. So, here are some Christmas pictures that I took with lights and different angles. Hope you like them!
Here are some drawing ideas for all of you to try.
Here are some nail ideas for the holidays. Comment down below which one is your favorite!