I am SO sorry for not posting in the longest time. Summer has been crazy! So many amazing things have happened to me and I am so excited to share it with all of you.
Highlights of Summer:
1. I went to Utah!
In Utah we rode around on forwheelers and we hiked mountains and rolled down sand dunes. It was so much fun!
2. I traveled to Canon City!
Canon city was so fun! We went on a train, took so many beautiful pictures, went white water rafting and went to the Royal Gorge Bridge!!!
3. I started a YouTube channel. (Well, two actually)!
This summer, I started two youtube channels, one with my cousin Korah and one of just me!
On these channels I do acting skits and challenges, along with some other random videos!
I would love for you to check them both out here:
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT-ltdPN3YbsfnvLvzcFoTA
My YouTube Channel with my cousin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4M14u4JFeHOx_XJxlY_QKQ
I am going to try to start posting more on here!
Have a great day!
I give the best blogger of the year award to phigella. phigella has true compassion in her blogs. Thank you for being our hero phigella!
If you would like to be the Best Blogger of The year for 2019 like my posts, follow me and comment. And to all of my followers of 2018, all 328 of you, I want to say thank you.
How to play:
Recommend the blogger that gave you this award on one of your posts.
Give one of your followers the Best Blogger of the Year award.
Now, Bring on 2019!
I was recently tagged to do the sunshine blogger award and am so excited to do it.
Thank you to Write Your Destiny for nominating me.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
What is your favorite mythical creature?
My favorite creature is the unicorn or dragon.
Who is your closest confidant?
My mom, or my best friend.
Do you prefer to draw or write?
This one is a hard one, I love to do both and cannot choose.
Share your favorite childhood memories?
My favorite childhood memories would be hanging out with my family while we were camping or getting my first cat. That was FANTASTIC!
What would you do if you only had one day left to live?
If I only had one day left to live, I would travel to Ireland, surf, and have my friends and family by my side.
If you could rewrite a book which one would you choose?
I would choose the Divergent series or specifically the last one because I hate how she dies. I would also make her character better.
What is your favorite dessert?
My favorite dessert is either mint chocolate chip ice cream or brownies.
Coffee or tea?
Definitely Coffee although some types of teas are good. I love coffee.
What is your favorite candle scent?
My favorite candle scent is pine or citrus.
If you could bring one person back to life who would it be?
I would either bring back Leonardo Da vinci or William Shakespeare.
Who is your favorite historical figure?
I can’t decide. But here are some of them: Queen Elizabeth the 1st, Abraham Lincoln, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Florence Nightingale, George Washington, Alexander the Great, and Joan of Arc, etc.
Pencil Art by Tim
- If you could travel back in time where would it be and why?
- Painting or Reading?
- What is one country you would want to visit and why?
- What are you most afraid of?
- As a child, what did you dream of doing?
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- If you had to change your name, what would it be and why would you choose that name?
- Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
- What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?
- If you could only keep five possessions what would they be?
- If you won the lottery what would you do?