On your own blog make up 12 questions about you and answer them. Then tag 5 people. Roll the dice to find out who you tag. So number your followers and roll the dice on the computer or just use a normal dice. Which ever number you land on use that number to find out which follower you get. Start in the middle or end or beginning of your followers and count up or down and see who it lands on. Then repeat.
- Who is your favorite movie/ theatre actress? For film, I can’t decide between Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johansson. They are both pretty fantastic. For theatre I have no idea.
- Who is your favorite movie/ theatre actor? In the movies, I like both Chris Hemsworth and Chris Pratt. For theatre I don’t know.
- What is your favorite thing to draw? I like to draw many things but I love drawing people.
- What is your favorite thing to draw with? I love to draw with colored pencils. My favorite brand for those are PrismaColor. They have the best texture and are easy to draw with.
- What has been your favorite play you have ever done? My favorite play I have ever done is either Cinderella: The world’s favorite fairy tale, or Fairy Tale: Bits and Bytes.
- Do you have a favorite book about theatre or art? Yes, I do. I have two favorite art books, one is called The girl with the pearl earring by Tracy Chevelier and the other is called Da Vinci’s Tiger by L. M. Elliott and for the theatre book I really don’t know many so if you’ve read a good one, comment down below to what it’s called.
- How did you get into acting? My mom put me in acting when I was six because my sister had done it. I loved it right away and kept doing it.
- How do you know when an art piece is done? Every time an art piece of mine is done I have a feeling that goes through me and I know it is perfect.
- Who is your favorite Artist? My favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh. I love many artists works other then his though.
- What is your favorite painting or drawing? I have three favorite paintings. One is The girl with a pearl earring, The starry night, and The water lily pond.
- Do you have a preference for theatre or film? I like them both, but for my future I am leaning more towards film.
- Do you want to be a movie actress in hollywood? Yes! I would. So if you know anyone that can help me achieve this. Please, comment below!